You can easily get involved with the Tumwater Farmers Market as a:
- Vendor (provide goods as a farmer, processor, or prepared foods vendor at a booth)
- Community Booth Host (provide information on your community service/agency/organization at a booth-on space available basis)
Community Booth 2016 (pdf Application)
- Sponsor (provide for and lead special events, programs, and the market as a whole)
- Volunteer (see below)
- Patron (just come shopping, and see all that the Tumwater Farmers’ Market has to offer!)
It takes a community to support a farmers’ market – become a volunteer today!
Interested in joining the Board? This is the best time to come aboard, while we look back on the year and plan for the next. If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tumwater Farmers’ Market is looking for people interested in building community, growing the Tumwater Farmers’ Market, and having a great time working with other great individuals! To volunteer for any of the following positions, please contact the Market Manager at email@example.com or 360-464-5879.
- Board Positions
- Onsite Volunteer for Market Day
…or suggest your own!
The Tumwater Farmers Market is open every Wednesday from May through September, 10am to 2pm and serves Tumwater citizens and employees of Tumwater businesses, along with city, county and state agencies. However, you do not have to live in Tumwater or be available during market hours to be a volunteer.